How to Apply

To be considered for cranial prosthetic customization, please complete the New Client Packet below. Please fill out the forms completely without any modifications or alterations. Alterations to the forms, including but not limited to crossed out content, handwritten clarifications, or overwritten copy will render the forms void. Once the forms are completed, return the form via email to

We will contact you once the forms are reviewed, to begin your consultation process.

No applicant will be considered without the completed forms, in their entirety and accompanied by a physician signature on the Medical Verification.

*Must be 18 years or older to apply. If under 18 years of age, please parent or legal guardian for assistance. Must be a U.S. resident*

Download and submit completed forms to Place Recipient’s Name in the Subject Field


What is the Ahead of Beauty approval process?

Our program has eight stages, which are to be completed in the below order. 

  • Stage 1: Application Approval
  • Stage 2: Initial Consultation (Video or In-Person)
  • Stage 3: Measurement Analysis
  • Stage 4: Complete Paperwork Approval/Acceptance
  • Stage 5: Order Processing 
  • Stage 6: Fitting/Styling
  • Stage 7: Delivery of Hairpiece
  • Stage 8. Tell Us Your Story
We respect your privacy, but we do ask that you help us with our fundraising efforts so we can continue to grow and help others.
We will reply by email within one week, please check your spam.
Please direct any questions, comments, or concerns to

How long does the approval process take?

Each application must first receive approval for funding/sponsorship by the Ahead of Beauty Board of Directors. This approval is neither instantaneous, nor guaranteed. Please make sure that all of your paperwork is in order to minimize any delay.


What are acceptable documents to show proof of income?

  • W2 – Income Statement. This standard document provides proof of income the government uses to verify income for tax purposes.
  • 1099 – Miscellaneous Income.
  • Federal Income Tax Return.
  • Social Security Statement.
If you have no income and/or have not filed taxes, you can request an “Income Transcript” from the IRS. An Income transcript is free when you request it by submitting form 4506-T, “Request for Transcript of Tax Return,” either online or by mail. The form is available on the IRS website (

Applicant Documents